I am a teacher. And also a nerd. And sometimes I do things in public that make others stare at me.
The thoughts and ideas in this blog are my own, unless otherwise stated,and do not represent the views of my employer in any way.
This was only $13 at Staples today. I am in love with their back to school sales, even if they are in the middle of July, which is practically sacrilege.
I got 4 pocket dictionaries (50 cents a piece!)
Two packs of Bic pens, a penny a pack
Two packs of Crayola crayons, a buck total- the 24 packs are cheaper than the 16 packs, btw.
4 bottles of glue- I think they were 50 cents a bottle
Two packs of index cards, a penny a piece
2 packs of dividers, can’t remember the price
A pack of filler paper, can’t remember the price
A 1” binder (with SIX inside pockets!) for a buck
Two packs of cap erasers, a penny a piece
And a 13 folder hard plastic portfolio for $5. The crappy cardboard kinds are normally $12-15. I’m going to use this to organize my crazy piles of construction paper.
This is my first teacher-summer where I’ve had any semblance of money to purchase supplies. This is wonderful.
- blue-alex18 likes this
- knbshorts likes this
- hibimint likes this
- whenwewereolder reblogged this from mrskaaay
- mangolilly likes this
- earthprincess likes this
- classicallyfashionable likes this
- myfairliza likes this
- horcrnx likes this
- imslippinginyouretrippingout reblogged this from mrskaaay
- little-miss-student-teacher likes this
- hottiemcsnotty likes this
- math-girl likes this
- teenakp likes this
- everyfiredies likes this
- inteachingyouwilllearn likes this
- nothing-deactivated121214 likes this
- thefreelancecynic likes this
- christinamused likes this
- positivelypersistentteach likes this
- juliapallones likes this
- mrskaaay posted this